Are you energized by a fast-paced position with lots of variety and challenging problems to solve? Pro Roofers is seeking an Operations Manager to join our team in Blue Springs, MO.
This leadership role serves as a cornerstone for business growth. This role leads all production operations and is responsible for completing each job on time, on budget and with the highest level of quality possible.
This is highly rewarding work that will require attention to detail and an efficient mindset to accomplish all that will be thrown at you. You will need to be good at the art of persuasion and getting your way with things, while not burning bridges in the process. Sales and production are different roles…while sales can be messy and unorganized, production will have to kindly assess the information given, acquire whatever else is needed and make the project run smoothly. We need someone who will build up the team and carry the weight of the production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares production needs by verifying estimates and reviewing project and specifications.
- Schedules production and orders materials for each job.
- Hires, manages, and schedules crews for all jobs including but not limited to new roofs, repairs, and warranty items.
- Informs customers of each step in the production process and demonstrates 5-Star customer service.
- Communicates all job activity to the sales reps and quality control team.
- Reviews the job files and material order forms created for accuracy and completeness.
- Requests material quotes from suppliers and negotiates the best pricing.
- Handles phone calls and texts after business hours as part of the routine daily activities
- Creates labor spec sheets and establishes workmanship expectations.
- Works with the sales rep to supplement each file for items that the insurance missed or under paid in order to properly complete the project
- Works on the invoicing side of the project as well. Once the supplements are agreed upon with insurance, you’ll be responsible to invoice the customer with upped pricing that also includes any change orders that came up on the retail side of the project.
- Provides leadership that motivates the production team towards excellence.
- Conducts performance reviews and provides development plans for quality control associates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s/Technical degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2+ years of roofing or construction production experience preferred.
- 1-2+ years of leadership experience preferred; direct report supervision is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive compensation and excellent growth opportunities that include:
- 2 weeks paid vacation and major holidays.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Positive and uplifting work environment focused on trust, service, excellence, and growth.
- Professional development including training, coaching, webinars, and conference attendance.
Click this link to get started
with a 10 min survey
"Vivamus id gravida mi, nec ullamcorper purus. Suspendisse ut nibh sagittis lacus viverra aliquam. Praesent ac lobortis mauris, non imperdiet quam. Praesent laoreet elit nisi, id feugiat ante accumsan sed. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae."
"In non pulvinar purus. Curabitur nisi odio, blandit et elit at, suscipit pharetra efficitur elit. Luctus lectus non quisque turpis bibendum posuere. Morbi tortor nibh, fringilla sed pretium sit amet."
Get In Touch
Ready to find out more?